View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 06:18 PM   #369
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I have to apologize for the long wait. Initially I expected to have something new to post in "a few days", which dragged out on an on. Unfortunately, with a lot of RL stuff piling up, I haven't even been able to open the music file since a day or two after that last post. I know I will not be able to work on it much over the next two weeks, and my goal was to finish by this week - but that's just not going to happen realistically. This is gonna have to be bumped to the new year. I'm sorry about the long delay.

We are on the same brainwave with the response lines here. It's like they're not so much singing as articulating in tune. And I recall thinking that that style might also work well for the part where the bros berate Finrod, and I think I was planning to succumb to the jazzy style and give them a walking bassline for that section instead of the melody... when I get there. Uuugh, I wish I could just do it right now.