View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 06:22 PM   #370
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
...And I made it to the end before 2020 is out! (in my time zone at least)

The penultimate link

Not quite final, as I think the end can be a tad more dramatic, and I'm not sure if the transition to Quarrel would best go here or in the beginning of the next piece. But I made it to the end of the lyrics and that is exciting!

I feel that this was a bipolar sort of song for me, swinging from not being able to come up with anything workable to some sort of musical mania where I had to persuade myself that putting in a waltz countermelody just because I can is not necessarily a good idea. Anyways, I really loved doing it, especially the jazzy parts. I feel that this is another piece where a lot of the musical decorations will be lost once the voice is added (which is expected, and ok) - so I'm really enjoying it for now while it's still bare.

Happy New Year to all!

Last edited by Galadriel55; 01-01-2021 at 01:52 AM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote