View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 12:05 PM   #392
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
There is something out of order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Hey, Sauron does song-magic, and we know Luthien used dancing to enhance that, so fan-dance Sauron might be canon!
*imagines Sauron fan-dance-fighting his way through armies of Elves, Avatar-style*

*chokes slightly*

Aaaaanyway... started the day off with getting through to the end. It will still need adjusting to make it sound smoother, and I want to fix a couple places in the intro, but here's the full length of the tune. I decluttered the cacophony slightly, but I'm still not sure if it's worth it to keep it in some form or just cut it out. I'll post the finalized version when I can, and the singing too. But Quarrel will have to wait a while - I have some very big deadlines coming up and too much work to get done, if I start working on it again now I know I'll be procrastinating with it and this is not a run of the mill exam that I can wave off. So I'm gonna Not Do Music for a couple more weeks to make sure I actually get my RL stuff in order. And then I'm back in the game!