View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 10:24 AM   #395
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Hooray! I'll try and draw the final picture for it and start putting it together. I think the cacophany will work well if I have the minions appearing and disappearing to try and simulate their capering, but whatever you think best.
Dancing Minions? Clouds of bats? Whatever visual chaos you see best.

If it helps, the intended sounds, in order, are frog croak, bat squeak, cat meowl, growl (overlaps the cat), and wolf howl at the end. A couple bangs here and there for poltergeist noises, but I removed many of the extra sounds that were not melody or animals. The wolf and bat are plausible, the rest I think aren't as recognizable. Is there any animal/sound that you think should be there but isn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
And Tol Sirion/Tol-in-Gaurhoth.
Yay! That one is gonna be another creepy transition. The iron crown is perfect. ^.^