View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 06:00 PM   #33
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Question Before we move on...

just to check in, if anyone and i mean anyone has anything to add to the aragorn essay, post it now or tomorrow. After that, you will need to look up both Virgo and Libra. I know, I know, even more homework but, the Barrow Wight was nice enough to provide us with the accurate birthdates. (KA to BW: Thanks Alot! It really helped! ) I still am not sure as to were to place Bilbo and Frodo, in either Virgo or Libra but, I know my excellent team will be able to help.

If you have any questions you can leave me a private message on my User CP...

Your friendly Guru,

~Ka~

Before i forget, i need a question asked ever so clearly...
"For the BW:
Also, just for reference questions, the info. I found on Aragorn's birthdate came from Appendix B. I wanted to ask the Barrow Wight if this is in Shire reconing or Steward's reconing? And would if it was in Steward's reconing would it be different? I know that Steward's reconing has close to about 365 days, which in times of peace, the Stewards tried to perfect. Until Mordor interupted their studies... "
I had this under alot of astrology stuff, and it might have been missed. It would really help. thank you all.

Last edited by THE Ka; 11-22-2004 at 06:04 PM. Reason: More information to add...
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote