View Single Post
Old 08-25-2002, 07:51 PM   #2
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Location: Five-hundred-twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes from here
Ithaeliel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ithaeliel
Silmaril

This is an excellent idea, Birdland! Ingenious! I hope you don't mind if I join you this time. I might learn something from it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Name: Adro Baggins (I'm assuming there were Bagginses around in the early days of the Shire)
Race: Hobbit (Fallohide)
Personality: Mild and polite, although somewhat eccentric at times, his motto is "one can never be too careful/prepared." He is well-liked by many.
History: His family was one of the few Fallohides who migrated to the Shire (although in the beginning it was only because they wanted to see if it really was what people said it was), but they left behind many relatives who wished to remain migrant. Now he wishes to convince them otherwise, knowing now that the Shire is the place where he wants to stay for the rest of his days.
Weapons/gear: He carries with him on the journey all the things that the other twenty-three messengers have, with a few extras: a 'sword,' really a large dagger similar to Sting (although not forged by the elves), a blank notebook with quill and ink to record what happens on the journey.

If someone wants to be my 'buddy,' just tell me, or I'll ask to be someone else's 'buddy.' Thank you; I hope the profile is acceptable.