View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 07:14 AM   #11
Findegil
King's Writer

Findegil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Emrys, such a use of a sentence applied to some quite different people is out of scope for our project. Your text reads nice, and you used mostly word from Tolkien, but you did reuse them in a way that changed the meaning to an extant that is not acceptable within the rules that this project gave it self.

Aaron, I am sorry, but I could not bring myself to the task of figuring out your text. It would take me a study of hours to find all possible sources for the phrases you used. Could you please provide us with a bit more of information. Especially I would appreciate if you could mark the phrases put in by you editorially.

Respectfully
Findegil

P.S.: Some were in the past of this project is the record of a discussion between Lindil and Aiwendil. Lindil would have liked a stylistic smoothing of the text while Aiwendil was against this. The group decision was to make first a text not stylistically smoothed. If at the end of the project enough motivation would be left in the members willing to produce such a smooth text, they would then start from the point of a complete version.
Findegil is offline   Reply With Quote