View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 04:07 AM   #252
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippy
But with your angle, holding on to this option would appear suspicious and for wolves to retract his or her vote early on would divert attention away from them unless all others quickly follow suit.
What do you mean by this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
Sorry, would have posted more
Yeah I know, it wasn't an accusation (of not posting enough, not of wolvery), just a remark that there was nothing I considered important in your posts. And the pleasure is mine.

#128: I don't think I'm on the same wavelength with Nog, there are just some differences in the way we think (seems to happen always), but I think he looks quite good for the time being. If he was a wolf, I don't think he would've brought up Fea's behaviour (does the cursed know about her status, could Fea be the cobbler etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna
Mira - she seems very innocent-Mira at the moment
What makes you think so? She had just posted a couple of times and most of it was banter, and her only real contribution was something I found suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna
Brinn - hmmm she seems like she is forcing normalcy... but I can't really tell
That's what I think of her too - always. I try to be careful not to suspect her every time because of it, but she and I aren't on the same wavelength, either... Although hmm I should probably check some old games (just to get some statistics) because there have been times I've decided not to suspect her simply because she doesn't feel right to me and she's turned out to be a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
what exacitically is the deal with all these gushy terms? Babies and sweethearts?
That's the way alliances are made, darling.

Okay Inzil's vote is based on my suspicions of Mira. While I have nothing against people agreeing with me (it makes me feel clever ), I don't think the vote looks too good. Or, it all depends on Mira's role. If she turns out to be a wolf then Inzil will be more or less cleared in my mind, but if not Inzil looks worse.
He also considered Fea but didn't vote for her simply because he didn't think she was a wolf, and then attacked the Lottie-wagoners, saying the bandwagon was suspicious but two of its members (Lommy & Legate) were not and one (Green) got the benefit of doubt because of being busy. Why exactly was the Lottie-train suspicious then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
Has been rather quiet this time around. --- maybe it is a Wolvish tactic to try and sneak by?
Izzy as I remember her has never been one of the loudmouths, but I don't know if that's changed during my absence.

Hmm reading Glirdan's post (#142) and it seems my comment about the unlikeliness of pinning all the wolves on day 1 can be more or less ignored. Although I still think it's darn unlikely, and it's dangerous to be so convinced so early.

I think Izzy looks good.

I would love to see more substance from sally. Not too fond of her at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww
Someone please explain to me how eliminating re-votes will help the Non-wolf team later on
It will not actually help us, but if nobody had their retractions, it wouldn't help the wolves either, and that's what I'm after... However I see I'm not getting much support. Quite a few people have said they want to save their votes because they've been in a situation before where their vote has been the decisive one. Might well be there's a wolf among them, but I have no time to pursue that further now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww
Tweedledee always has good insights on shtuff and she seems very good at the game, therefore if she is a wolf, then she would be huge asset to the wolf team. This is my reasoning for voting for Tweedledee.
Who has said that? I don't disagree, I just can't for the life in me remember having seen anyone talk about Brinn before your vote.

I like Glirdan for now.

I have to go now (going to see a play with a friend, yay!), will be back some time in the evening.

Last edited by Aganzir; 04-10-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: xed with Legate & Lommy, edit 2: fixed a quote
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote