View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 04:37 AM   #257
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence
But with your angle, holding on to this option would appear suspicious and for wolves to retract his or her vote early on would divert attention away from them unless all others quickly follow suit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
What do you mean by this?
What I mean is that by your reasoning, honest people would want everybody to get rid of their retractable votes, as this is more favourable for the innocent team. And subsequently the players who refuse to throw away their retractable votes would appear suspect for refusing to comply.

What I'm saying, I guess, is that you are making a big deal of this. It may be an honest initiative to remove a possible threat from the wolves. But it may also be a way to make yourself and others look good, to divert suspicion away from you. It is in the innocents best interest to have no retractable votes left in the game, your say, and thus those who keep theirs must be wolves. But must they really? I'm not so sure...