View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 10:13 AM   #276
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
My trust of Lottie is at about 99%, since I really think the legitimate remaining Shirriff would have come forward by now if she was lying.
At least that gives me someone whose words I can take as truth, and she is quite adept at spotting wolves. That said, you aren't the Seer, Lottie, so you may not be right about all your suspects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Loslote, why are you so sure the wolf quartet is Greenie, Agan, Glirdan and Sally?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I've said why I think Sally's a wolf.

Boro and I agreed most fervently that Greenie was a wolf based on her vote, general air of apologeticness, and other behaviors that I'll mention in the analysis post I will make tomorrow (as in tomorrow, not toMorrow).

Glirdy's actions scream wolf (especially his Shasta vote - vote someone who looks not at all suspicious because he voted for your packmate? ).

Agan was a main advocate of my death, but didn't actually vote me and thus stayed out of the spotlight. She mostly seemed to be helping quite a bit but didn't really do much in terms of real contribution.
After what's been said toDay, I think I agree that Sally looks the worst of that quartet.
Of the others, Glirdan and Agan are the ones I would need to look at more closely before I would conclude furriness. I'll try to do that now.