View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 09:52 AM   #1810
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
This dream happened a while ago but I just remembered it with Fea's string of Finn dreams.

I was in Finland (and I'm assuming at either Lommy's, Agan's, Greenie's, or Nog's place, because they were all there as well as Fea).

One of the Finns also must have a few cats because two cats were acting really strange around me. Way too affectionate to be cats as they were rolling around at me feet, brushing around, acting like they wanted their tummies rubbed. Then the cats started spitting up grimy radioactive looking water that got on my legs.

Cut to we were by water, lots of sand, beautiful sky, mountains in the background. I was feeling really sick though and Nog was like "ah you've just got a stomach bug, you'll be ok." I kept harping on I think those cats infected me with something, because that was disgusting water they coughed up. Fea and Agan went on an investigative search to figure out my possible ailment. Greenie and Lommy were near by trying to comfort me, Nog was walking along the coast still laughing it off as much to do about nothing.

Until finally I was like "Oh, really? Much to do about nothing. Does this look like a stomach bug to you!" I went running towards the water and this big, scary, whale-sized piranha leaped out, coming after me, gnashing big scary teeth.

That's all I remember, hopefully I didn't get eaten and hopefully there are no giant sized, sharp teeth, Boro-eating piranhas in Finland.