View Single Post
Old 04-30-2002, 11:58 PM   #131
Tarthang
Wight

Tarthang has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Sorry, after reading through the posts, I lost the original thread and just started listing authors and associated series. To answer the original question "what else do you read besides LOTR (/Tolkien)?", I would have to answer pretty much anything sci-fi/fantasy. Especially the fantasy and in series form. I have just reread the earlier posts and refreshed my memory for other authors and their series, I have read. to keep this post briefer I will add only the authors whose names I missed from my first post. Joel Rosenberg, Elizabeth Haydon, (some) Anne McCaffrey, Douglas Adams, Gayle Greeno, "Harry Potter", Marion Zimmer Bradley, Cristopher Rowley, (some) Michael Moorecock, Raymond E Feist and I'm still missing quite a few authors names. BTW I only buy books to read, as I mentioned previously (I think), I reread books when I can't find anything new.
My apologies if my posts are overly long. I work a swing shift and am currently at work trying to stay awake (gravy-job with little to do most nights).
Tarthang is offline   Reply With Quote