View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 04:37 PM   #356
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Doctor Dream Speaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife
No, I haven't seen Kill Bill in over a year.

I didn't get the plant; I gave it to Eomer before getting on the motorcycle.
SPM = Ninja: very dangerous, dark opponent. Known far and wide as very intelligent analytical type.

Lalaith = French maid: french associated with freedom? maid suggests freedom in service to something else? Known equally as intelligent analytical type.

special plant = ? - - the mystery element. Healing properties? Magical properties as likely. At any rate, the artifact great value.

Eomer = shirriff - the law representative, but a rather swashbuckling type; if in Texas, however, that would fit. Gets the plant from Roa.

Motorcycle = Roa's self image: quick, agile, little room for passengers, able to squeeze through tight traffic.

Nilpaurion on motorcycle armed with machine guns = the protagonist's equal, more threatening and dangerous than SPM or Lalaith.

Texas = land where law is in the eye of the beholder.

Okay then. Interpretation.

Death Dealer and Freedom, both very forceful, are fighting over the mysterious life symbol. Roa the protagonist takes it so that neither can get it, and gives it to the Dashing Law Figure. She makes a clean getaway from that mess by means of her greatest strengths. She has so far aligned herself with law and order. But Insanity and Chaos is just as strong as Law and Order, and is bearing down on her with death dealing capability. Watch out, honey, you're in for a ride. .....

Well, what do you think?
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote