View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 02:55 PM   #188
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Kuru

Yes, that’s been an assumption lots of people have made, but then I got thinking, what if he'd been a wolf? I remembered someone had thought there were just two wolves - I went back and checked, and it was Legate . So then I thought, lets say McCaber was a wolf who hadn’t showed up – might this be a slip from a fellow wolf who knew they were only two around?
I know he's a top-grade player and so unlikely have made such a careless slip were he a wolf. But you never know. Legate seems to be very widely trusted at the moment. I know he carried out the will of the village on the first day and I do think he appears very helpful, but I don’t want to trust him blindly - I personally would much prefer Lottie as representative.

Then there’s our current sick patient, Kuru. No-one has come forward to counterclaim against him, but might the no-show of Boro yesterday tempt the wolves to risk breathing on him (Boro I mean) and then sending one of their number in to make a false claim? There is no reason that the wolves might not assume what most of the rest of us did, that Nerwen would be saved by the herbalist last night, in which case their situation would be getting desperate and they’d be prepared to take risks in order to get a kill.
An appearance by Boro himself would therefore be very welcome for a number of reasons.
How would Legate have known that McCaber wasn't going to show up? I didn't know the game was starting until our dearest moddess messaged me on Facebook about it - it wouldn't have been reasonable at that point to assume that just because McCaber didn't show up on Night One that he wasn't going to show up at all. Your point about Legate seems to be grasping at straws, and so does your point about Kuru. A Kuruwolf would have nothing to gain from faking a claim. He was already widely trusted. You seem to be scrambling for reasons to suspect Legate and Kuru, possibly because in a village this small, eliminating two people from the pool of possible wolves is a very bad thing - for the wolves. This post makes me feel much, much worse about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Good to see at least someone. The above couple of posts make me feel a bit better about Lommy - it feels like her innocent self, and the way of thinking sorta seems like it. It can still go either way, but it made me feel better.

The same goes for Lalaith, to a certain extent.
I agree with you about Lommy, but not Lalaith. I'd say my priorities have shifted: I would much prefer to lynch Lalaith toDay at this point. Lommy's more recent posts have felt much more like her usual innocent self.

Edit: xed with Boro - good to see you!

Last edited by Loslote; 10-31-2016 at 03:00 PM.
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote