View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 04:37 PM   #258
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I've already explained why that vote doesn't actually mean much other than looking good.
That's all well and good, but it does mean something. I wanted to lynch Lalaith, and it was your half vote against Zil that broke the tie and caused me to lynch Zil. Votes do matter, even if they are not built on a foundation of strong suspicion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
I still can't keep from wondering, why did Nerwen die and not Kuru?
Actually, of all the confusing things about this game, this one doesn't surprise me. When Nerwen died, the loss of one innocent wasn't that big a blow - and there was some doubt that it was a genuine despair (my fault, admittedly). Maybe the Herbalist wouldn't have wanted to potentially waste a heal on someone who they weren't sure about, or maybe they wanted to save it for a time when it would help the village more. If Kuru had died, we would potentially have been in a 3-3 split between innocents and wolves - and the Herbalist didn't even know who I'd chosen to have lynched! I would have saved him, too. Saving Kuru helped the village much, much more than saving Nerwen would have, just because of the timing alone.

Edit: xed with everyone since my last