View Single Post
Old 10-04-2003, 08:22 PM   #401
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'll be leaving Barrold out where he is so that Kaldir can bump into him and Toby can overhear the conversation.

Naiore will be moving to a safer spot near Bree in the early hours of the morning, so that should Barrold's house be searched she is not found. She will leave Vanwe behind, and return to collect Vanwe, Barrold, Avanill and set off.

I have a plan for Vanwe, should the Rangers come and search Barrold's house. She'll still be disorientated. I ask that she won't be found in that search, however she will witness the Rangers looking which will terrify her (given her aversion to legitmate representatives of authority).

Barrold will deflect the search of the cellar, secreting her away in a nasty place (a filthy cupboard somewhere in the house). Then, once the search turns up nothing (aside from the missing silver dinner service someone had taken from their house a few months ago), Barrold will gather the supplies, recruit Avanill and leave with Vanwe for Naiore's bolthole.
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight