View Single Post
Old 10-07-2003, 09:36 PM   #426
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Sorry Hilde... I've been a little distracted radically reworking the plot planning for my own work. ( [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] )

I think it best to keep it simple....

Provided the Rangers don't rifle through the house and cellar, Vanwe can remain where she is. That way, Barrold only has to arrive if it is necessary for the thug to speak with Lespheria or the Rangers. Provided that he doesn't trip over his own feet on his way back through Bree, that should be easy to arrange.

If that is the case, then that should make for an interesting exchange. If it is not necessary for Barrold to have a verbal exchange, then Barrold will certainly note that some has been looking about and be none too pleased about it.

In the first scenario, I will need to post soon to place Barrold where he needs to be for the story to move forward. If this is the option that people prefer, then please let me know.

If not, then I'll post for Barrold after the Rangers have searched around (but not through the cellar) and take him into the following morning when he will start to organise supplies.

Does that make more sense? I hope so, as today I have been confusing myself left, right and centre. Would make for a nice change.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight