View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 10:07 AM   #459
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
I wasn't expecting you back, Fea. Yet here you are. Are you just paying a visist, or do you want to write for a character here?
I wasn't expecting to come back, but my life took on a pace I'm unused to. Basically, working 40 hours a week, writing a novel, creating a portfolio of paintings, and otherwise functioning isn't enough to keep me busy. I came back for a werewolf game to exercise my critical thinking a little, but with your question, now I'm tempted. Writing by myself can be a very lonely pastime.

I haven't written here in so long, though, that I have no idea what's going on any more. And any writing I do wouldn't be long term. Maybe until the end of summer?

If somebody wouldn't mind catching me up and nobody would mind a summer long character cameo, I'd love to play a little. You know me: I need projects. A bored Fea is a downright dangerous Fea.