View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 07:38 PM   #4
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Sadly, I would guess they only want to hear from those who have actually seen the movie. Pity...
Surprisingly, I think there might be a possibility for non-viewers to reply. You should take a look and see if it will allow you to skip the first part (responses to comments about the film) and answer other parts. (Or if any of them can legitimately be answered by someone who has refused to see the movie. ) There is one section in particular which asks if any of the pre-release controversies influenced the respondant's opinion about the movie. I wonder if there it would be possible to argue why one would not see it. It does ask how many times one has seen the movie. I don't know if "0" is acceptable or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiwendil
A chance to kvetch . . . for SCIENCE! Now that's right up my alley.
Not only that, but there is a section where one can ask questions of the researchers. I forgot to ask if they are sharing their results with New Line but I did ask how their research is funded and what if any relationship with New Line did they have. (One of the researchers is in media studies and the questions about controversies were surprising to me. I would like to know more about why they asked the questions they did.) You can leave an email address, which I did. I will report here what responses I receive.