View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 10:20 AM   #196
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet

Folwren and Jenny: Yes, Jenny has it right what I'm suggesting. Are you okay with that, Folwren? (yike, I almost nicknamed you 'Folly' ).
Yeah. . .that should be fine. I don't exactly know how young Thornden is, though. What impression have you got?

And I'd be just fine with Folly if it wasn't a real word and if it didn't mean stupidity and brainlessness. . .I mean, Folly is cute, if you pronounce the 'Fol' part like 'foal', as in, a baby horse. And it follows, too. Folwren is pronounced foal - wren, and so Folly, should be. . .right. Anyway. So you know, I have had time to think on this. Fordim called me that, Folly, and I was just fine until I realized that Folly is folly and folly is not good, necessarily.

Ouch. That was too long.

Yes, what you have for Thornden is fine, though it seems a little hard on the poor chap for Eodwine to say 'Sorry, dear fellow, but you're a mite to young still for the job.' How demening. Maybe there's another way, too, that will make him realize that he doesn't want the stewardship?

-- Folwren