View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 10:34 PM   #433
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet
Formy, I only disagree with Farael because he's arguing forthrightly if wrongly in my opinion. Guy and Eomer, on the other hand, are foisting strange things that don't sit right. You, Formy, by the way, have defended Lhuna and voted for Kath, whose supposed guilt I think is a big distraction from the real werewolves. Farael has been caught up in it, which is a shame, but I think the werewolves are taking advantage of him and he'll look awfully guilty if/when Kath doesn't turn out to be a werewolf. I'm not saying that I have any set opinions on Kath, just that the case against her looks pretty trumped up. And as to her defense of herself and vote for Lhuna, she's in that precarious d'd if you do, d'd if you don't situation that my forebears have known all too well. That you Formy, and Eomer keep pointing at her worries me about you.
Fair enough...

Let's just wait and see. It's possible, you know, that Kath is a Werewolf. How about we wait until she's dead (assuming that she dies before Game Over) before declaring me guilty on that basis. I still have a lot of qualms about Miss Kath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMP
I think tar-ancalime, Caranlondien, Thinlomien, Samwise, & Farael are probably innocent. I think that Gurthang & Cailín are probably not werewolves either. I'm not sure about Valier, Lalaith, Glirdan, Kath, Naria, & Celuien. I'm really suspicious of Formendacil, Eomer, & Guy. And I think Lhunardawen is so furry it must hurt.
How nice! I've replaced Farael as the last partner of your Eomer/TGWBS triad. I'm so honoured.

Much though I'd like to, LMP, I'm afraid that I can't think you a Wolf at the moment, merely a misguided fellow Villager. However, let's wait and see what happens. One could easily "mis"construe your for for Lhunardawen as a Male Werewolf Lover making sure that his lover Kath is put well out harm's way.

Not that I believe it to be that way- at the moment- but your vote does have a certain feel of... being tacked on. Like a Werewolf who's waited until he's sure which way the wind is blowing before joining the bandwaggon.

We'll see indeed.