View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 05:14 PM   #422
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celuien
Or Encyclopedia Brown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
I don't have many close relatives so I am really touched to have an expanding cyber family
Could I adopt you as an aunt, then? I'm not at all close to any of my real aunts and you're much more fun. How could I go wrong with an aunt with such a love of choral music and Lord Peter Wimsey?

I had a terrible BD dream last night. In my dream, I logged on to the 'Downs and the background, instead of being black, was a sort of swirly dark blue and green. There was a big notice on the forum's main page saying that the 'Downs was permanently closed and would never reopen. I remember crying a lot in the dream. The eerie thing is that when I woke up, I had tears in my eyes and all over my face. The dream must have gotten to me so much that I actually cried while I was asleep. It was probably the second saddest dream I've ever had, after the dream I had where my brother died.

A few weeks ago, I dreamt that I got a text message from LMP. I was in a parking lot somewhere when it came, and I remember wondering how he had gotten my phone number. The message turned out to just be notifying me that LMP had PMed me.

I had this last dream several months ago. In it, Kitanna and Firefoot had decided to join my robotics team. It was right before we were supposed to leave for Chicago for our competition and someone had decided that it would make more sense for them to come to Madison and stay here the night before, rather than just going to Chicago (which would be a lot closer in RL), so I decided that they would say at my house the night before setting off for Chicago. I think there might have been more to the dream, but that's all I remember of it now.

Anyone is free to analyse these in any way they see fit!

Last edited by Orominuialwen; 06-08-2006 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Typos & a bit more to add
Orominuialwen is offline   Reply With Quote