View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 05:51 AM   #18
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
For Kara:

NAME: Kara

AGE/GENDER/RACE/WHERE FROM: 20. Female. An Eorlinga. No fixed abode before the Mead Hall.

APPEARANCE: Not tall, probably around 5'4". Dirty-blonde hair, dark eyes. Not fan but a little wider than she perhaps should be due to the availability of food in a kitchen!

BITS OF CHARACTER/HISTORY YOU FEEL MIGHT BE HELPFUL IN DEFINING THE CHARACTER: Generally cheery and always friendly to all and sundry. Loves to be involved in what's going on but won't often offer opinions on it unless pushed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for Frodides:

NAME: Frodides

AGE/GENDER/RACE/WHERE FROM: Ooh never stated I don't think, I would assume around 40. She's female. An Eorlinga.

APPEARANCE: Around 5'2" with darker hair starting to go grey. Gives the appearance of being little and a bit dumpy but when roused can appear alarmingly tall, especially to youngsters trying to sneak food out.

BITS OF CHARACTER/HISTORY YOU FEEL MIGHT BE HELPFUL IN DEFINING THE CHARACTER: Has been at the Mead Hall in whatever incarnation for a long time and considers herself in charge of the important bits. She respects Lord Eodwine but just wishes he'd take her advice more often. She can come across as a crotchety old thing but it's a well-practised front and she has a heart of gold within, though you have to earn it to see it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope these are alright! I will try to get a post on to the main thread tonight if we're alright to be posting there?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linked ~*~ Pio

Last edited by piosenniel; 03-26-2008 at 09:38 AM.