View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 11:54 AM   #179
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
....Or she did too much singing underneath those darn trees, was out too much in the cold, caught hypothermia (although of course it was adorable hypothermia!) and died because she didn't have the common sense to wear a sweater. Kids!

(Yes, people, I am being facetious.)

And it wasn't Maedhros' fault he was rash. He probably caught it from another kid who didn't have the sense to go in from the cold and gave him some illness. I honestly feel bad for people like that, because he's being blamed for killing one child when clearly other people had to have died and he's missing out on all that limelight (which I'm sure he would thoroughly enjoy). People these days....
Ah, but Maedhros didn't even infect her. The bad guy got irritated at him and tried his hand at biological warfare, which indeed killed a bunch of people, including this one kid that Urwen's obsessed with. Really. That's what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
*waits for Nerwen's even more amusing response*
Afraid it wasn't that amusing this time. Sorry. You see, this ground is all too well-trodden. Whenever Urwen gets foiled with her current Goddess!Lalaith scenario, she attempts to go back and start all over again. It's tiring.