View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 05:21 PM   #52
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
For my own wellbeing I think it's wiser for me to abstain this game, but I also see that we're just a couple players short of the cut off for the cool roles. I'm not gonna be the one to spoil that. I will drop out only if that doesn't affect the rules and roles.
Thank you for offering to step in, but Huey has said he would if no other vets return for a game. I think I've heard back from all of the ones I sent the game to, and Lhuna regrettably had to drop because her job has moved to not being work from home anymore.

Anyway, Huey was going to step in to give us 16, unless someone was going to surprise me tomorrow. So, if you'd still like to, you're definitely welcome, but don't feel responsible to join if there's other things going on that need your time and attention. I will say though that werewolf is usually a nice respite from RL for myself, not sure how others feel.

Roles will be PMed to everyone sometime Wednesday late afternoon. I'll be getting the Game Thread and Dead threads up and finished most likely tomorrow.