View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 10:14 PM   #742
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Caranlondien has just left Hobbiton.
A good list on Gurthang's part. Good because I can see any of the choices being wolves, but also bad because I can see any of the choices being wolves. Hey, maybe they're all wolves!

Due to a nasty headache, I'm a bit out of it right now, and shall be heading off to sleep. My initial thoughts concerning the members of The List:

Alcarillo - I haven't found him that suspicious so far, but he came under a great deal of suspicion and then seemed to be forgotten, so I'd see him as a good recent werewolf choice.

Azaelia - She's been on my radar (and everyone else's, for the most part) for a while now. Here's something that struck me, too:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil
Also if you don't think he's the EW but you think it most important to find the EW why not give us your idea of who the EW is?
Feanor - I have nothing in my lorebooks on Feanor, and I don't have much of a gut feeling about her, so I'll have to go back and look at her posts when I wake up.

Kitanna - She was looking wolvish before, but yesterDay's posts from her have placated me. She seems genuine. Of course, she may have been turned last Night. Especially since she seemed, like Alcarillo, to have gotten through the period of intense suspicion early on.

I'd also like us to take a good look at morm. He's the sort who manages to post substantial arguments that influence the village and at the same time fly under the radar. Just thinking ahead
Caranlondien is offline   Reply With Quote