View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 08:03 AM   #109
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
"Oh good their still alive." Out of everything that could happen Sarah didn't want her husband a children to die. She knew the wolves wouldn't eat Grandpa Chubb since all the meat would be tough to eat. Sarah almost laughed at the thought of wolvess trying to tear through Grandpa Chubbs flesh and then running away from his cane. She shook her head to get the picture to leave. She ran over to her family to hug her husband and children. Never had she been so happy to see them all safe and together. Everything is better now that my children are safe.

Sarah thought she was actually going to have to use her rolling pin to defend her family but remembered that it was still back at the cart. She was in so big of a hurry that nothing could keep her away from her children. Not even Marcho could have stopped her. "I'm glad to see that your ok. Did any of you get hurt?" Sarah thought they would all say no but noticed that Harold's pants leg was ripped. "Oh Harold what happened to you leg. You didn't take a tumble again did you?" She was worried now because she had to make sure Harold was going to be ok.

Sarah needed Harold to be ok. We've got to get this fixed. Sarah didn't care about the pants all she wanted to know was if Harold was ok.The pants can be fixed but Harold can't be replaced. She wanted to cry but held it back. Her family was safe for a little while at least. Its all my fault. If we hadn't of been fighting then the children wouldn't have ran off. We need to be extra careful since they aren't all full grown yet. It doesn't matter how old they get May and Henry will always be my babies.