View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 03:26 PM   #263
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
If you haven't made a trust/suspect list by the end of the day, you should die.
Can we just lynch you?

Quote:
If you don't produce a song/poem parody by the end of the day, you should die.
My muse currently is otherwise occupied. Should inspiration strike, you'll know.

Quote:
And what did I say about snuggling on a WW thread?! Only a Mod has the power to get away with that. And The Barrow-Wight- but he has the good taste not to try it.
I'm not the 'snuggly' sort, so no worries there.

Quote:
And cats too. They have no place being mentioned in a WW game. They are furry evil creatures who... erm, well okay... actually, they fit great in a WW game.
Cats being assuredly not evil, they do not mesh with wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Of Form. I can see where the suspicion comes from but,
- Could anyone knowing him even a wee-bit think he would knowingly go and post on the thread during the Night while conversing with his packmates (and possibly planning that trick)? It just doesn't fit my image of him.
- His votes of confidence were clearly to those others who posted prematurely, and if he's innocent - and as he is the D1-hater I know - it would sound pretty straightforward from him. In general I could see some "goodwill" forming in an innocent towards others who have screwed up like himself...

I'm not saying he should not be suspected and I'd like to hear what he says toDay, but let's ponder these factors as well.
I had a hard time seeing him doing something like that too. It's not the early posting by itself so much as it is the totality of circumstances. The fact that he and Mira voted for one another as well is what makes me uneasy about him.

Quote:
What I find a bit disconcerting is that more or less everyone seems to be assuming that Fea and wilwa are innocent by default. Well I tend to think them more innocent than not, but not by default or think it somehow self-evident.
I don't see anything particularly evil-looking about either of them, but they're not in the clear, to be sure.

Quote:
And anyway, killing a wolf while going down is the ultimate victory of the hunter - after just D1 it's like unparalleled heroism. So: "sad the hunter is gone so quickly"? Hope you see what I mean? To me it looks more like someone who is forced to say something good on the hunter - and not feeling it truly as a good thing.
I can see what you mean, and it is a somewhat odd way to phrase it, but that by itself wouldn't be enough to make me think Izzy a wolf. Just something to file away in case other things about her come to the forefront.

x/d with Nog