View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004, 07:04 PM   #71
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
Quote:
Well, Éowyn, it might not sink in for her that quick, and might take a whule, as it can in real life. Perhaps soon after something could happen, (or even a moment of silence could happen) which causes it to all sink i for her.
Ahh... that helps there. So I suppose that the fact that Alenece is acting funny now fits. Thanky. Lot's.

Quote:
Perhaps you might have a character who is illiterate to both technology and magic to sort of introduce things to the reader in a more subtle way.
Tee hee... I have a few of those already. I suppose that should help explain the combined technology with magic, and her lack of skill when it comes to running then. No, my characters aren't Mary-Sues.

Quote:
I usually carry a notebook of some kind with me, Once I wrote on a receipt so I didn't lose my idea. However my pen is usually running out of ink so I have to run around to find a quick replacement.
I do that too, but I carry a pencil and sharpener... that way I don't have to worry about running out of ink! Jeez, I have a lot paper used up though. You'd be surprised what I'll write on...

-Eowyn Skywalker
Eowyn Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote