View Single Post
Old 07-10-2004, 09:29 PM   #213
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

Imladris
Quote:
I think that Esgallhugwen has red hair. Even though it is a bit sad that she didn't look more like the Dark Queen
*ding ding ding* And Imladris gets it right! My hair is auburn, but since everyone just calls it red, I suppose its red. I agree that it is sad that I don't look more like the Dark Queen, boy would that be fun!! Mwahahaa

So lets see with everyones deductive reasoning I think you've practically pinned me down as to what I look like, though I kind of gave away my height, but thats a minor detail.

Long red hair (thats slightly wavy, and just barely touches my derriere), brown eyes that carry a certain wistfulness at times, though can be kind. I'm thin and stand at 6' 1/2". I love to read and help others when I can.

Elennar Starfire your image of me is that of a doll, I didn't think my personality really fitted the button nosed type, or the dimples for that matter. But thank you none the less. Let me see, you have hazel eyes and dark hair thats just below your shoulders, your probably average height or so, and you like to wear the colour blue.