View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 05:16 PM   #534
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
Normally if SpM is still alive, that does not bode well.
I must say that I am rather surprised to still be here. I suppose, given that Nilp was (thankfully) innocent after all, that it was always going to be either him or me that the Wolf would attack last night, but I rather expected it to be me.

Which leaves me with two fellow villagers, one of whom is a Wolf and the other of whom is innocent. My inclination, particularly after yesterday's events (and given all that Farael/Aiwendil business), is to think Glirdan the Wolf. But perhaps the reason that I am still alive is because a Wolfish Farael predicted that I would be inclined to that view. Then again, I am sure that Nilp would have felt the same way.

Anyway, for the sake of tradition, here is yesterday's voting record:

1. Celuien for Glirdan (Glirdan-1)
2. Nilpaurion Felagund (Glirdan-1; Celuien-1)
3. The Saucepan Man for Celuien (Glirdan-1; Celuien-2)
4. Glirdan for Celuien (Glirdan-1; Celuien-3)
5. Farael for Glirdan (Glirdan-2; Celuien-3)

I am not sure that it reveals much, although it is notable that Farael voted for Glirdan at a time when Celuien was already headed for the noose. Possibly, it was a pre-emptive Wolfish attempt to sway the remaining innocent against Glirdan today. But that would seem rather obvious.

Back shortly with more thoughts. I want to review the Farael/Aiwendil thing and see whether there is any possibility that it was a Wolfish ploy.