View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 05:16 PM   #535
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
You forget two things Glirdan... first of all, the two remaining innocents have voted for at least one wolf before (I missed the deadline in the voting for Eomer). Second, if indeed I were the wolf, why would I kill Nilp who has not suspected me once? he voted me on the first day based on a promise he made, but since then he has not really accused nor voted for me.

On the other hand SPM has at the very least doubted me. I hope his doubts are clear now, but it'd be much better for a Farael wolf to get rid of that really smart man rather than Nilp who can barely post twice given his timezones.

Furthermore, if you were innocent, why not kill you off? SPM will not suspect Nilp because of the "anagram scandal" and vice-versa so that'd leave me as the odd man out... werewolf win.

If SPM is a werewolf, not only he has voted for his fellow werewolves twice, but he has done it before it was clear they 'd be dead... awfully daring and it might make for a few enemies once the game is over. If the wolves actually planned this, then hats off to them but.... it's unlikely

Finally, All you have done is try to defend yourself. Your post toDay was very defensive even though no-one had had a chance to voice any suspicions against you just yet... do you really think I'm that much of an easy target? I'd vote for you right now Glirdan, but as someone said once, let's not be hasty....