View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 06:22 PM   #537
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Pipe

Well, I have had a chance to briefly review the Farael/Aiwendil business, and it has not really changed the conclusion that I reached yesterday - that it remains possible that Farael is a Wolf who has been pursuing a very bold strategy. But, if so, it has also been an extremely risky strategy, given the suspicion that his erratic behaviour has attracted. Nevertheless, it has enabled him to survive until the final Day.

The votes yesterday could be read either way. Glirdan voted for Celuien, now a known innocent. Then again, if a Wolf, why would he do so when her fate was already all but sealed? To make it look less Wolfish? Farael's vote, on the other hand, could also be seen as Wolfish, as Celuien was shortly to be revealed as an innocent.

As for today, Farael seems to be continuing aggressively to pursue Glirdan, while Glirdan is behaving far more defensively. Glirdan's behaviour looks the more innocent, but then perhaps he is hoping that I will think that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
As I said, our fates lie in your hands.
Indeed, as does the fate of our poor, depleted village. And I really have no idea which way to cast my vote. Still, there is time yet, and I am hoping (perhaps against the odds) that things may become clearer as the Day progresses.