View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 06:55 PM   #198
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Nilak watched Tarn beam with pride as Marreth thanked them both for their hard work. Nilak was proud of the work he and Tarn had accomplished in the short time they had, but it was clear Tarn was far more pleased.

Now both Lossoth men and Tarn's helper boy began loading Corsairs of all shape and sizes into the barrels. Nilak laughed at each comment the Corsairs made about going into the barrels. He had to admire them for willing to do this. Nilak probably would not have agreed to be shoved into a barrel. For any reason.

"Pity I didn't bring my pipe." One extremely tall Corsair said as Nilak tried to put him into a barrel of tobacco. "It would make this much better for me."

Nilak laughed and pulled the canvas over him. "I think the Elves might suspect something if a barrel started to smoke."

The Lossoth headed over Sernir who was attempting to get into a barrel. Nilak felt an urge to nail the barrel shut when he was inside. "If this plan of yours fails Lossoth you'll have to answer to me." Sernir spat as he situated himself in the barrel.

"Barrels don't talk, Sernir." Nilak pulled the canvas top over him to avoid another remark from the Corsair. He really wished he had a hammer and nails handy right about then.

Last edited by Kitanna; 10-28-2004 at 09:00 PM.