View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 09:54 PM   #344
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
With five remaining in the competition the Hall of Fire was growing hot. Save for Sleepy Cowell, of course.

Tonight another contestant will leave the Hall 'forever', and those remaining will ALL be on the hot seat, so to speak. Now since there are an odd number of contestants remaining three will have to preform for us tonight. With that said, lets get crack'n:

Celuien worked magic on an old favorite of mine, but according to the Sleep-ster, simply croaked. Unfortunately Celuien will be part of the three who will be in the hot seat tonight. Good luck.

Elempi shocked Middle Earth with his dark theme this round, and it seems to have recieved mixed reviews from both the judges and the voters. You too will be preforming tonight from the hot seat.

When Gurthang ran puffing on stage none of the judges were sure if the out of breath star could cough out something quite as catchy, but apparently anoribics is not a factor for him! Congratulations, Gurthang, you are safe tonight.

By the grace of the judges (and the alarming amounts of Orca Cola Wilwa has been drinking) Mithalwen was given a later preformance time, but unfortunately that was not enough to save her from the hot seat tonight. Personally, I thought she was on fire.

The Only Real Estel, I guess you already know that you're safe for tonight, so sit back and relax while your fellow preformers battle it out for the third and fourth place.
- - -
And the votes are in! Will you three please join me here on the stage again?
*puts an arm around Celuien and Elempi*
The preformers to remain for the next round are... Mithalwen and Elempi. Celuien, here is five hundred gold, go out to th-- er, we'll talk about it later, alright?

So thats it for now. Keep watching, listening, jingling and... tingling... for the next round! I know I am...? How much mead did I have after I wrote this Wilwa? Huh?
- - -

The next theme will be Songs of the 21st Century. You will have two weeks to submit your preformances, so aim to have them up before the 18th.

Last edited by Valesse; 09-04-2006 at 09:37 AM.
Valesse is offline   Reply With Quote