View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 02:37 PM   #126
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Ok, now I've caught up.

I agree with the seemingly building consensus that Lottie should be Rep toNIGHT.

I also am tilting more toward supporting the idea of no lynch toNIGHT.

I know, I kind of want to roll my eyes at myself for saying it...so I will.

Yes, there are dangers, and the possibility of a reduced evidence trail high on that list...but think of the upsides.

1) Keeping as many people as possible alive in the Ward, pushing us one DAY closer to the Ride of the Rohirrim (I don't think I've ever longed for their coming or sympathized with the plight of the Gondorians in Minas Tirith quite as much as I do now).

2) If Nerwen is telling the truth (a definite possibility) we will still have 9 inmates in here with us, outnumbering the wolves 2-1, and making it harder for them to vote as a block. We might have 10 still if McC should yet appear.

3) There seems to be great disagreement on a potential candidate for a lynch toDAY...and a resolution to the argument might not be forthcoming at any time in the near future.

Just food for thought, but please everyone think on it.