View Single Post
Old 04-05-2003, 09:27 AM   #121
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
Alaklondewen, guess what this mormimng's tune was? God is good...
That does my heart good to know others are singing this song. Singing it really makes me appreciate the blue skies, green grasses, and fragrant flowers I see on my walks.

I bought a pedometer yesterday! I've never done so much aimless walking aroung my house. I'm a waitress, and I'm looking forward to trying it out today.

This quote accurately depicts how I felt yesterday. Not to worry though, I ready to hit the road today.

Quote:
The day's march promised to be warm and tiring work. After some miles, however, the road ceased to roll up and down: it climbed to the top of a steep bank in a weary zig-zagging sort of way, and then prepared to go down for the last time. in front of them they saw the lower lands dotted with small clumps of trees than melted away in the distance to a brown woodland haze. They were lookin away before them like a piece of string.
'The road goes on for ever,' said Pippin;