View Single Post
Old 04-06-2003, 01:10 PM   #139
Tarvasa
Pile O'Bones

Tarvasa has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Ooo, fun questions!

1. Which of the four hobbits (Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin) do you identify with the most? Pippin
2. Why? He is hilarious and so funny!!
3. Is there another hobbit besides those four that you identify with more? The Bullroarer
4. Where did that hobbit come from? (Fanfic? RPG? Tolkien?) Tolkien
5. What's your favorite walking song? Don’t know
6. What's your favorite Middle-Earth walking song? dunno
7. Do you sing it to a tune? Which one/where did you get it? If I had one, it would be to the tune of something in the movie.
8. What's your primary method of getting to Rivendell? (Walking, running, biking... etc.) Walking
9. Secondary method of getting to Rivendell? (walking running etc.) Spinning(does that count?) also some swimming
10. If you had a Shire-pony what would you name him or her? Elanor(I named a white calf that)
11. Besides the usual camping & travel stuff, what single special item is in your hobbit-knapsack and why? A chocolate bar
12. Are you travelling alone or with other Rivendell walkers, and do they have hobbit-alter-egos? Sometimes my parents, sister, brother, friends. I'm the only one so far walking to Rivendell, they just walk.
13. Many of you have or will post quotes from the book about walking-- but for this quiz, pick one that stands out the most in your mind, and then tell us why you like it or what it means to you.
can't think of one.
14. In hobbit-society, have you come of age yet (33) or not? Nu huh
What you can/cannot tolerate/enjoy about the Shire that we're leaving behind: mmmm, love the scenery. its still good, but nothing beats the shire.
15. Pipes: yes or no? noooooo
16. Ale: yes or no? Cola
17. Gardens: Yes or no? If yes, would you rather walk through, or weed & dig?
Forced to garden for school, would rather walk through.
18. Living below ground: yes or no?
Maybe....
19. Dancing the Sprinkle Ring: yes or no? Never tried
20. Huge parties: yes or no? Oo, yes!
21. What you like the least about The Shire? Love it
22. Where you would want your summer cottage (or smial)? The shire
23. Where you would settle in for the winter? Gondor
24. What would your hobbittish proffession be? stable hand
25. This one is for Dragoneyes: Will you try walking barefoot at some point, and what is your plan for doing it safely?
I'll answer this anyway, in a wood or by a stream I would, i'm sure i'll do that some time soon, and I'll pick a path that's glass shard-free.
Tarvasa is offline   Reply With Quote