View Single Post
Old 07-28-2002, 11:37 PM   #166
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

suicidal elf chick has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

<<<Hey Fifth, you're going to be held in the prison in a room all by yourself, and soory! I don't know how to rp any slower, but I'm sure the others do. But I'll try to make it slower for you.>>>

Kalia looked around and saw that they were nearing Ithilien. She landed on her horse and stood up straight. At last, they were back at Ithilien. She looked up at the sky, and seeing how dark it was, she motioned for the others to stop.
"Let's stop here for the night, and we can continue in the morning," she called to the others. She found yet another place for the horses to graze and led all of them there. She then stepped into the woods to search for a suitable campsite. After about five minutes, she found it. It was surrounded by trees except for one side, where they could watch the horses. She led the others to it and began to make a fire. In another few minutes, they had a merry fire burning and Collette was making dinner again. Kalia sat of to the side, rather closer to the trees than the others. She watched the flames dance and zoned out, just staring at them. Her usually sharp senses didn't sense the person next to her, though.
"Feeling like a freak on a leash, feeling like I have no release. How many times have I felt diseased? Nothing in my life is free, is free.... Sometimes I cannot take this place, sometimes it's my life I can taste." - Korn 'Freak on a Leash'

Who are you?