View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 04:25 PM   #167
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I'm tempted to make Ilya our second representative right now with a second vote. I think she might be one we should see there. I mean even if she is an old sport around here she's quite unknown to us later-comers in here and I really would like to see what she does - and looking at her last post just made me a bit more confident about her. So she might be something like a compromise to me: someone whom I could trust a bit to be having the good of the village in her eyes and someone I might learn more of (to trust her later or not) were she chosen as a representative.

I think I will go for exploration of unknown territories toDay. It may / will be different later in the game. Then we really have to think about whom we trust and not so much whom we'd like to see there to learn.

But you who stay up later to the game should really look for us having a fair amount of representatives and no-one of them having like 10 votes... That's too risky at this point of the game.

---

I see Kath has voted. A good point indeed (and I do share her feeling about Lommy, at least for now) which I might follow if I would suddenly be tempted not to wish to have a look at Ilya making it as a representative which I think might be both a "securish" as the feeling goes and also a learning experience for the Days to come - to whomever they come.

I see your point tp and I do appreciate it. But as I said it's Day1 and we have a rare occasion to test people's reactions in this kind of game - for good or bad. I mean we all can post on the next 24-hours and make our points heard. So then someone going rampant would have to face the consequences, right?

Gah, I need to decide and soon as it's approaching 1AM here...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote