View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:21 PM   #180
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I'm going to eat, but I'll be back soon. Parting thoughts:

1. I'm having a bit of an issue with Legate's voting stance, even though it's been thrashed out on the thread already. There was one post I read that sounded sensible, but then another that made me go "Huh?"

2. I like Boro's voting stance; it's somewhat like my own. When I vote for a Rep, I want it to be someone who thinks similarly to me; the whole point of voting a Representative, after all, is to have your voice heard, so if you vote for a Rep whose thoughts are drastically different from your own, whether or not they seem to be trustworthy...
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote