View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #181
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I've finished two more, and I'll update Shasta-

Shasta- I like that he is being vocal, but he is much different than the last time I saw him. But if I'm not mistaken he was very busy last time, so that is to be expected. Due to my lack of feeling on him I certainly don't feel like I can trust him, but I'm certainly not feeling like being rid of him. He gives me someone to talk to in the early hours.
Boromir- I have not received a full read on him yet, but his vibes thus far have been innocent.
Nogrod- I find myself suspecting him for no reason whatsoever, but he makes sense and his talk seems to make for a productive and thoughtful atmosphere, and so I am more than willing to push my weak feelings of mistrust aside for now.
Lommy- Nothing she's saying is setting off alarms, so I'm fine with her for now.
Legate- I swing back and forth on Legate when I read him. But for now, see my reaction to Nogrod.

Okay, that's all the read-throughs for now. I covered everyone with double-digit posts.