View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:52 PM   #187
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I was a bit torn between Ilya and Lommy as my choices but I will be sticking to my curiousity this Day and vote for

++ Ilya

... thus making her a second representative.

I kind of agree with most of her actual points she made in her list (not all).

To be more exact: I agree with her about

- Boro being sensible but being not sure about him. But clearly, lynching him on Day1 would be very bad playing indeed.
- Brinn feeling generally good by a bit too many of us and thence worth suspecting just because of that if not for any other reason (even if my instincts go for saying she's an innocent - but that's what they always seem to be doing - and that's another reason to be uncomfortable with her).
- Greenie looking more innocent than not.
- Lommy feeling genuine... at least this far. With her I know she can totally fool me... Like Greenie can... Too close, too hard to fathom?
- With tp I'm also ready to buy it so far although I'm not feeling too secure with him either. But surely lynching him toDay would be a cardinal mistake. Believe me or not, but if he's a baddie he can be caught at some point - and if his intentions are good he will be an asset to us.

I do somewhat disagree with her about:

- Di whose vote and posts looked like more sincere than not (fex. the wish to be a rep).
- Legate tends to write a lot and so it's no reason to suspect him as such. And his few defences toDay really looked more like an innocent's points.
- Kath I do not trust (she makes it through the first Days too easily as a tactical manouver like this every time) - even if I don't find her especially suspicious either at this point of the game.
- I don't see where the point of McCaber poking at tp was coming from (maybe I just missed a post?) or how would it talk about his innocense or guilt?

Okay... 5-4 with agreeing... not too confident indeed as I now look at it.

But let's see to it.

We can all talk the next 24 hours even if not all of us can vote in the end... and even if tp thinks the representatives being less likely to be lynched (which might be psychologically true looking at the Day where the reps have a kind of talk within themselves), they can be lynched afterwards if they seem to play it foul. So choosing a representative is not giving someone a safety option. On the contrary, I think it can be a challenge - at least to the wolves as they need to actually vote and leave a track.

PS. Eonwė: is that all you can say with four pages of discussion made? (EDIT: actually we're on page five already! )

Last edited by Nogrod; 11-11-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote