View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 07:09 AM   #17
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
next step in the process

First, I'm deighted with the writing team so far!

Second, I've been thinking about the story to date. It needs to be concatenated and brought into its own thread, and in the process some editing will be done. The main points of editing that I will do are these:

1. Mellonin's sickness will shrink from three weeks to three days (it's hardly important to the story how much time I spent in Guam )

2. The events at The Seventh Star will shrink down to a brief introduction and a summary of what happens to Mellonin until Raefindan enters the picture

3. Although I am very fond of the Snowball Fight scenes, they will stay in The Snowed Inn, and I will find some other reason for Mellondu's fever (such as travelling a week with no cloak.) I think I will leave the Inn scenes there (Felly and Ru are too charming to lose.)

I'll be working on that this weekend; hopefully that will give you all less to sort through while you prepare your first posts.

There's room for more gamers! Writers still interested in joining the game can either post here or in the thread "New Game In Town" in Rohan, or PM me; in addition, there are plot threads dangling in both The White Horse Inn and The Seventh Star; join in at will.

--mark12_30

EDIT: That'll also give me a chance to clean up some problems that still lurk in the above pre-game synopsis. I missed several glaring inconsistencies...

Last edited by mark12_30; 02-27-2004 at 09:52 AM.