View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 06:26 AM   #39
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
As the caretaker spoke, he felt Arianna slip behind him and rest her hands on his back and arm. He shuddered slightly at the touch of her soft skin on his. Her skin is so soft, so warming...

"Will you be leading us?" she asked. He started out of his reverie. She had let go of him and found her hand holding the hilt of his sword. He turned to look at her and smiled. "Well, I don't know about leading anyone anywhere. But I am going after them. Thin-Gloomy and myself may have not been the best of friends, but we were still friends."

He stopped and looked at Darin. "Yes, a Dwarf befriended an Elf. And the Elf is going to save the Dwarf." He looked away from him and looked at the group at large. "And if you all are going to partake in this expedition, I would be more than happy to travel with you. The more the merrier."

He looked back at Arianna and smiled. He already knew one companion he would have and he was quite happy. Happier than he's ever been. Then he looked over at Marieme and nodded to her, knowing that she would go wherever her friends went.

Last edited by Glirdan; 11-22-2006 at 03:08 PM.