View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 11:58 PM   #852
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Alaskamoot!!

I have met my very first Downers! As many of you probably knew, TGEW, Lauri and I are all in the Alaskan Model UN, and we arranged to meet during this year's conference. And I'm so glad we did! They're both wonderfully random and funny, and we stole wonderful moments of PandA quotes and evil plotting in between doing what we're supposed to be doing. (Work...)

TGEW is soo energetic. She's always bubbling over with words and moving all the time. She's random, and acts so very British (yay) and really fun to be around.

Lauri is insanely nice. I don't think I ever saw her *not* smiling. She's one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. Meeting them, plus PandA quotes, plus Downer gossip, plus evil plotting...I love Alaska moot!

Oh, and pictures are following, but they're on Lauri's camera, so I don't know exactly when they'll be up. Only one more day of Alaskamoot...we'll have to make it a good one! Mebbe kidnap an important global leader or something...