View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 08:50 AM   #161
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Page 3

wilwa shows up, gapes, and sleeps. Shasta is confused. Lari translates. Mira, Lari and Nienna are apparently a trio of were-librarians with Nienna as their alpha-wolf. Hamlet. Brinniel likes bandwagon lynches. Mira does not. Fea explains her silence and complains about it.
Clearly we are a trio of were-librarians...I feel an idea for a WW game coming on...

Or we were all hanously bored at work so we kept going on this. Or two of us where hanously bored, goaded on by the third and one of us actually has to post banter and nothing else. You don't know. Maybe all of us have to post only banter and nothing serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
kthnx shasta u iz my frend 4 lyfe!!!111!!!
lyke omg! cans we be bffs?!!!!111?????//??!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
And by the way why is it always me (or Nogrod ) who has to start the serious discussion?
Because we like penguins and Finns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
And Rikae seems to want to bubble on bratwurst.
*dies*

Now in all seriousness I do have some thoughts: I think Fea is restricted to one line posts and she already goofed when talking about her art project. As for how many different things we have I think we have at least more than one Hunter, Ranger, and Seer. There might even be secret Lovers(I seem to remember that in a Lovers game there were secret Lovers). There might even be a good cobbler(it is possible, behavior modification everyone).

As for taking what people post...we were given instructions on how to post and how to act. They could be totally against what we would normally do. Who knows what horrors some have been given? For all you know Nienna, Mira, and I were given the task on Day 2 to start a word association game with rules as follows: every word has to start with the letter p. And those are the only rules. Am I right? I'm not saying.

I'm going to go hunt up some food and then meander over to the library to die of a paper. Which actually translates to meander over to the library and pretend to work on paper and refresh this page way to often.

Edit: x-posted with Nilp

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 03-18-2009 at 08:52 AM. Reason: x-posting
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote