View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 01:42 AM   #1
Silmarien
Wight

Silmarien has just left Hobbiton.
Silly Songs with Merry (and Pippin)

Many of you will remember the old "Crazy Scenes" thread and toward the end how we had got on to changed song lyrics. So I thought we could continue in the noble art of song parody without the pics. Here's one of mine from the old thread to get us singing.

The curtain opens as Legolas just having finished his bath, is searching for his hairbrush. Having no success Legolas cries out ?O, where is my hair brush. O, where is my hair brush. O where O where, O where O where, O where O where, O where O where, O WHEEEEERE! Is my hairbrush.

Having heard his cry Gandalf enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Legolas in a towel. Gandalf regains his composure and reports, ?I think I saw a hair brush back there!?

Legolas: Back there is my hairbrush, back there is my hairbrush, back there back there, O where, back there, O where O where, back there back there, BACK THEEEEERE! Is my hairbrush.

Having heard his joyous proclamation Sam Gamgee enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Legolas in a towel. Sam regains his composure and comments, ?Why d?you need a hairbrush you never need to brush your hair!?

Legolas is taken aback the thought had never occurred to him. No need to brush his hair, what would this mean! What would become of him? What would become of his hairbrush!

Legolas wonders ?No need for my hair brush, No need for my hairbrush. No hair No hair, No where No hair, No hair No hair, No hair Back there, NO HaAaAaIR! Needs my hairbrush.

Having heard his wonderings Gimli the Dwarf enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Legolas in a towel. Gimli regains his composure and confesses ?Legolas that old hairbrush of your?s, well, you never use it, you don?t really need it, so, well, I?m sorry, I didn?t know, but I gave it to the hobbit cause he?s got tangles.?

Feeling a deep sense of loss Legolas stumbles back and laments. ?Not fair O my hairbrush, Not fair my poor hairbrush, Not fair Not fair, No hair Not fair, No where No hair, Not fair Not fair, NOT FAIR! My little hairbrush.

Having heard his lament the hobbit enters the scene, himself in a towel. Both Legolas and the hobbit are shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of... each other. But recognizing Legolas?s generosity the hobbit is thankful, ?Thanks for the hairbrush?.

Yes, good has been done here the hobbit exits the scene, Legolas smiles but still feeling a emotional attachment for the hairbrush calls out, ?Take care of my hairbrush, take care O my hairbrush, take care take care, Don?t dare not care, take care to share, not fair take care, TAKE CARE! Of my hairbrush.

THE END

(N.B. they don't have to be Veggie Tales take offs.)
Though here at journeys end I lie in dakness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars forever dwell:I will not say the Day is done nor bid the Stars farewell!
Silmarien is offline   Reply With Quote