View Single Post
Old 10-25-2003, 07:08 PM   #268
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

All right---I'm GOING to get a Sting wether anyone likes it or not!!!!

I discovered a program called RocketCash via Nestle candy bars, and decided to play for the heck of it. The cook where I work bought a couple of boxes of Butterfingers and Baby Ruths for the staff to snack on....there are codes inside the wrappers, and you go to the particular Nestle site, type in the code, and get so much "Rocket (virtual) Cash."
Today I went to redeem one of my codes, and for the heck of it decided to "Shop" to see what kind of stuff I could get. Browsing around, I foundTHIS !!!!!! Yeah, I know, it's just on-line "Elfmart", but all I have to do is eat candy bars to get it! (LOL--too bad for my waistline...)

I actually got bold this evening and asked my parents for a 2004 Lord of the Rings Calendar for my upcoming (MY HOBBIT SELF WILL BE OF AGE!) birthday. Yeah, I know, it shouldn't be so hard, and I could ask for the Sting, too....but my parents/family don't GET LOTR, and I can just hear it:
"Why do you want THAT?" [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ah, well. I have a friend who knows my likes, so who knows, I may not have to eat so many candy bars...... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote