View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 06:00 AM   #46
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
And anyway, the main issue would be this: Simply put, for the plan to come into action, we would need the Seer coming out and the Ranger coming out.
Actually, the Ranger wouldn't have to reveal. He would just go along with the plan and we would all just have to hope we don't lynch him or that they don't get killed by the wolves. Then, if the Ranger does die, if it was a Night where they were protecting the Seer then we'd have atleast one more Night out of the Seer and can get all of their dreams (even the innocent ones) and if the Ranger dies on a Night when the village has protected the Seer then we can get them to reveal then. There's always the possibility, that the Seer could die toNight. 19 players (since we're gonna lynch someone) - 4 wolves = 15, 2 kills, so like a 1 in 8 chance (if I can do math properly) of anyone dying. That's actually not very small.

Anyway, I can understand how people would object to this, because it is a crazy idea. But really if anyone is scared of the Ranger dying before we can get many protects for the Seer (thus the Seer revealing for nothing), then you should also be scared of the Seer dying before we can get any of their dreams. The chance of either of them being killed is the same. So I get wanting to put this off for a bit, but if we put it off tooooo long, then we could lose the chance completely and might miss out on any info the Seer may presently have.

So those are my thoughts. I'm only going to be around for about an hour, cause I have to go to work. I have an unexpected order in today, so I will be there 2 hours longer then expected, which means I'll probably only be here for the last hour of the Day. Was really hoping more had been said while I slept....